OP

User
OP

Steam Name: aiden

RP (Ingame) Name: aiden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186733127

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/probablyaiden/

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): yesaiden#6360

Time In server (Must have more than 12 hours.): 18 hours.

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): EST

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 16

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier): Yes

How many warnings do you have on the server? : 2

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) Yes, I don't have a good relationship with a certain staff member and he decided to be immature and ban me for giving me his opinion on him instead of having a civil coversation about it. It was a 24 hour ban after being changed by the staff manager.

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): No, but I have been on DarkRP for a while and know how things work.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 15 hours.

What values would you add to the team? : I am transparent with my intentions and actions and think that could be improved with the current staff. I have good intentions with making the server better and have ideas to bring being a player myself. I have been on both sides of sits and know a good amount of the players. My reputation may not be the best and others intentionally tarnish it because they can't deal with me saying the truth (which I believe the team needs).

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be a staff member because I want this server to thrive and I believe that starts with good moderation. I personally have had poor experiences with staff members and want to join the team to improve the server and moderation team.

Tell us more about yourself : I'm a 16 year old soccer player from NJ and have been playing games like CS:GO and GMOD since I was 12. 

Please sign in to view & create replies.